Sunday 20 March 2011

Where do the weekends go??



Can't believe it's the end of the weekend again...how did that happen? This one has been full of fun and laughter with family and friends - for which I feel blessed and grateful. 

I can report back that a playlist of oldies makes for an excellent nights entertainment. It also has to be said that Cleggys 'Copacabana' was the top choice of the night, closely followed by Sandras 'whole of the moon' by The Waterboys. We learnt loads about each other that we didn't know...and I learnt that you don't need to speak spanish to be able to sing the part of Montserrat Caballe in a rousing version of Barcelona!

Today was spent with more friends who cooked us a fantastic roast dinner. 

The boys love visiting Sue, Simon and Izzy...not because they are good company (they are) OR because they cook us lovely food (they do) but because they have 2 HUGE dogs (Newfoundlands)called Monty and Nellie.

I can't imagine what it must be like to meet a dog bigger then you (but I don't think I'd like it...)

A weekend of laughter was just what the stress doctor would have ordered....thank you good and generous friends! fee x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my friend...sounds wonderful!!! I wish I could say the same thing about my weekend. It was filled with work...but Spring Break is here and I get two weeks off of school now and my work is almost done. JOY!

    hugs and love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I LOVE reading your comments!
fee x