Anyway, Sandra has asked us to bring our 6 favourite oldies - such as the type people send in to radio 2 of an afternoon. Now, this has casued a small rumpus in the Clegg household. What is classified as an oldie (we settled on anything pre 1990), who gets first dibs on Kylie's 'better the devil you know' (apparently Cleggy) and, since this is for a Saturday night, are you alowed sad/moving songs?
It was a much harder exercise than it would appear...and I thought I'd share my picks;
- Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush (not my favourite KB track but iconic)
- Don't stop til you get enough by Michael Jackson (disco classic)
- This charming man by The Smiths (favourite band of all time, still get goose bumps)
- I would die 4 U by Prince (could have picked any one of 50 Prince tracks- another all time favourite)
- Things that make you go hmmmmm by C+C Music factory (just reminds me of summer 1990)
- Each and everyone by Everything but the Girl (a very introspective time in my life)
My, more than a little eclectic!
Cleggy's list appears to include Barry Manilow's Copacabana....which is one reason why I love him so!
It's a beautiful sunny day here - thought I'd also share the view out of the workshop window
LOVING the blus sky and little fluffy clouds!
Hope your day is sunny too...fee x