Wednesday 16 March 2011

Favourite old jeans get pimped...

So, a couple of years ago I would have thrown away my favourite jeans when they wore out...but not anymore! I knew that if I had a little look on the blogs I'd find something suitable...

I found the perfect idea here at Betz White's fab blog - a post from 2007!  I wear an apron almost all the time and never have enough pockets so this will tick all the boxes.

Now, I wouldn't be so bold as to call this a turtorial as such...but here's what I did;

 and ta daaaa...wear with pride!


Betz added an extra pocket (beyond my capability) and ribbons to tie but the waistband serves the same purpose for me.

It's nowhere near as clever, or as well executed as Betz's but 
I still love it...fee x

7 comments:

  1. lOvE it!!! you know what i'm going to be doing now, you're so naughty with your distracting ways, especially love the little flowers on the pockets, x x x x x x x
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this...I too will be looking for an old pair of jeans...Adorable.
    Happy day my friend. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pimping Fee, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thank you for visiting me and for your comment! Love, love, love the apron, and those little flowers have got me thinking about hairclips and brooches....hmmmm.... Emily x
    PS - had a whole tube of Mini Eggs today, just to get even more into the Easter spirit - is that taking it just a little bit too far??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius, you know full well I am upping my sewing practise for fear that I am falling behind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE love LOVE!!!!!! Goint to add this as a link at the bottom of my post right now! Shame I hadn't seen this before hand. Arse.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 8-10 Hours?
    Funding in less than 1 day?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....Contact Us At: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I LOVE reading your comments!
fee x