Thursday 19 September 2013

More Rafle Prizes!!

I think I might organise a Macmillan raffle every year...just for the excitement of the postie arriving each morning! 
It feels like Christmas and I have to keep reminding myself that the parcels aren't actually for me. But I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my crafty friends - both in donating items for the raffle and buying tickets.

Here are this weeks treats:

A lovely little purse with vintage button, 
all the way from Germany!
 A Racoon Robber in the county jail...brilliant!
 A beautiful owl (with a mini) from my real life friend Jane
 A signed copy of my VERY clever blogging friend 
Helen's latest book...
 
...along with 2 little houses like the ones on the cover! 
 2 hanger covers with lavender pouches from my 
real life friend Cuckoo 
(who will be there at the coffee morning in her pinny...yipeeee!)
 and two gorgeous brooches from fellow notonthehighstreet.com 
seller Gina
Please see my previous post for lots more wonderful prizes.
If you would like to enter it's £1 for a ticket and you can either buy them on the day at my Macmillan coffee morning (details a couple of posts ago) or by clicking HERE and donating through my justgiving page. I will allocate your tickets in my proper old fashioned raffle book and let you know next week if you have won something.
The raffle will be drawn at the end of the morning - 
so about 12.30 Friday 27th Sept. 

Thank you again to everyone who has supported this worthy cause - there can't be many of us who haven't been affected by cancer, and no one should go through that alone. The work that the Macmillan nurses do is incredibly valuable.
fee x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh what a lovely stash of gifts, I've got my fingers crossed!
    It's going to be a huge success, just wish I could be there on the day!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fee I have just got home from holiday and seen this great post. I would love to buy a ticket and will hop on over to the page. Thanks for organising this and if you do it again I would be more than happy to contribute to the prizes however just having returned from my hols everything is rather up in the air for me to do anything about this year. As I work for the NHS I know just how much support the wonderful Macmillan teams give and sadly yes, everyone's lives are touched at some point by cancer. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just bought some tickets online, it is a wonderful idea to let us all join in like this. I hope you raise lots of money. I personally have my fingers and toes crossed for the gorgeous book by Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely, I purchased some tickets last night, well I think I did, is donating to your fund purchasing tickets??? I wasn't quick enough to send something to get there in time. I hope you raise lots, it is such a lovely thing you are doing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to have missed the coffee morning today lovely ... hope it all went swimmingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posting my raffle prize to you on Monday. My daughter Sarah (you made her the Felix blocks) and I are going to come to your coffee morning on Friday. Can't wait!
    Liz Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just joined in, two more tickets. Cass x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I LOVE reading your comments!
fee x